Symposium: Impact of Zika and Spectrum of Disease on Maternal Child Health
October 20, 2017
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Deadline: August 1st, 2017
The Symposium Impact of Zika and Spectrum of Disease on Maternal Child Health will be held at the Verdanza Hotel, in San Juan, PR on October 20th , 2017. This call for abstracts is for podium presentations of 20 minutes. Among the topics to be accepted are:
- Research on general aspects of Zika and
- Its impact on maternal-child health care,
- Prevention and control strategies, anthropology, epidemiology, viral pathogenesis and genetics, diagnostic methods, and clinical management of spectrum of Zika disease
Research can be basic, clinical, translational, descriptive or hypothesis-driven. Patient centered research, comparative effectiveness research and community based participatory research are also welcomed. For further information on Impactivo Zika Project, please click here: http://www.impactivo.com/zika-conference/
Content of abstract
l. Must include the following sections:
ll. Do not exceed 300 words in English or Spanish.
lll. Do not include graphs, tables or illustrations.
lV. Do not include neither the name of the authors nor the title of the research in the body of the abstract.
V. Do not use special functions such as: bold, superscripts, underlines, trademark signs or italics.
Vl. You can use standard abbreviations.
The following criteria will be used to evaluate the abstracts:
- The title clearly describes the presentation content.
- The research is relevant, current, appropriate and significant in addressing the spectrum of Zika disease
- The rationale clearly conveys the issues understudy.
- The objective(s) of the research are clearly stated.
- The methods and procedures are appropriate and sufficiently described.
- The results are summarized and clearly presented with appropriate analytic approach.
- The conclusions are based on the methods and results.
Accepted abstracts will be published in our website. All abstracts will be peer reviewed and acceptance will be notified via e-mail to the submitting author by September 15. At least one author is expected to attend and present the research at the symposium.
If you have any question or need assistance submitting the abstract please contact: email@example.com